- Natural and relaxed portraits of couples, kids, families and babies
- Professional Headshots
- Band and performance photos
- Actor portfolios
- Real estate
- Pets and Livestock
- Or whatever else you have in mind.
- Pre-session consultation by phone and/or email
- Photographer's time and talent
- Professional editing and retouching of your photographs
- Up to an hour of shooting at your location.
- An online gallery with edited images where you can view the images, share your album with whomever you like, and purchase prints, downloads or merchandise
- Photography time over 1 hour is billed at $35 per 1/2 hour
- Downloads of digital image files through your gallery start at $2 each, and 5x7 prints start at $10.
- Unlimited poses and up to 4 wardrobe changes are included in all portrait sessions. For High School Senior Portraits, a digital image for the yearbook is included; your choice of image.
- Pet Portraits: I love critters. Any pet: dog, cat, ferret, bird, horse, goat, gecko, iguana, snake.... I will take beautiful images of your pet and perhaps include a few shots with you and your pet if you wish.
- Groups: Additional people in the session over 4, add $15 per person.
- Short on time? Need some headshots quick? I can do a 45 minute headshot session with 24 hour turnaround for $75
- Non-refundable deposit is $50, due when we schedule your event, with the balance due when you receive your online album
Your session is tailored to your needs: we’ll discuss before the session what you are looking for. We can take as long as you like to get the perfect photos for you.
$125 per hour, plus the purchase of prints, downloads or merchandise.
The session fee includes:
From Shawn and Hannah
- Casual weddings
- Anniversary celebrations
- Family reunions
- Fund-raising events
- Business parties
- Award banquets
- Grand openings
I’ll take images of whatever you need for your event: candid and formal photos of guests and the activities, shots of speeches, informal group or individual portraits of the guests.
When you book your event we'll discuss what you are looking for, collect a shot list, note the people you want photographed and portraits you may want at the time. We’ll work together to create a record of the best from your event.
- $425 for 3 hours of shooting at your event (minimum charge)
- Additional time is billed in ½ hour increments at $150 per hour.
- An online gallery with 100 or more edited images where you can view the images, share the album, and purchase prints, downloads or merchandise.
- Non-refundable deposit is $150, due when we schedule your event, with the balance due when you receive your online album